Recipients to be recognized at the 2023 Xplor CCM Summit in Orlando on November 14th
Lutz, FL — October 12, 2023 – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the recipients of its 2023 Technology and Application of the Year Awards. The awards will be presented at a ceremony Tuesday, November 14, 2023, during the CCM Summit event at the Rosen Centre hotel in Orlando, Florida.
Application of the Year Award:
The Application of the Year Award is presented to an individual, a company or an organization to recognize outstanding achievement in the imaginative application of current technology and/or unique implementation of existing document and communication systems. This award is open to members and non-members alike.
Xplor will award one honorable mention in addition to the 2023 winner.
- The winner of the 2023 Xplor Application of the Year is Solimar Systems, Inc. & Mayo Clinic. Mayo Clinic dynamically creates personalized patient booklets, in both print and electronic formats, delivering critical information that improves the patient experience and the quality of time with nurses.
The Automated workflow eliminated the need for manual booklet kitting, packaging and mailing allowing nurses more time to spend with patients. The system-generated packets ensure current material versioning and customization for each patient. The new automated workflow freed up many hours and eliminated pre-printed materials.
- An Honorable Mention is being awarded to Papyrus Software for its innovative Papyrus DocuFlow solution for rapid digitization of forms, documents and processes. The Papyrus DocuFlow makes it easy to migrate and design forms for digital and replaces emails and manual processes with automated workflows and case management. The DocuFlow wizard automatically converts PDF interactive forms into Web forms, accelerating digital transformation and enabling businesses to offer products and services to any customer on any device to complete and digitally sign.
Technology of the Year Award:
The Technology of the Year Award honors an individual, company or organization that has conceived and developed an original concept leading to a significant advancement in the industry. This can be a new program, product, or technology that notably enhances the capabilities of document and communication systems. This award is open to members and non-members alike.
This year, Xplor will present two honorable mentions, in addition to the winner of the award.
- The winner of the 2023 Xplor Technology of the Year is Crawford Technologies’ SmartSetup. This product is an efficient, no-code software solution that simplifies the indexing process for document onboarding and application migration projects. By leveraging SmartSetup’s capabilities, businesses can significantly increase productivity, eliminate errors, simplify complex projects, and enhance overall operational efficiency.
- An Honorable Mention is being awarded to Smart Communications for SmartIQTM. Forms automation software from SmartIQTM allows organizations to modernize any form process—guiding internal stakeholders and end-users through an automated digital experience that will reduce abandonment rates and inaccurate data, accelerate end-to-end processing time, create highly secure processes that protect customer data and empower business users across the enterprise.
- A second Honorable Mention is being awarded to Messagepoint for their Intelligent Content Hub. This leverages proprietary AI through the Messagepoint Advanced Rationalization and Content Intelligence Engine (MARCIE) which acts as an intelligent assistant to accelerate the ingestion, migration, consolidation, and optimization of content. These capabilities were a groundbreaking industry first within the CCM industry and are available in Messagepoint, Rationalizer, and an API-based content intelligence service known as Semantex.
“As always the nominations were impressive and the Awards Committee found their task of selecting winners for each award to be challenging,” says Skip Henk, EDP, President and CEO of Xplor International. “Congratulations to our 2023 award recipients and thank you to all who took the time to submit a nomination. I encourage you to visit the Xplor website for more information and if you are going to be at the 2023 Xplor CCM Summit, stop by and say hello to our winners.”
Xplor International will also be announcing the recipients of additional awards during the 2023 CCM Summit on Tuesday, November 14, 2023, during the awards ceremony.
For more information regarding the event, or to access the registration site, please visit xplor.org/2023ccmsummit. Questions should be directed to Register@xplor.org or +1-813-949-6170 between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (ET), Monday through Friday. Vendors interested in being a sponsor or exhibitor can contact Xplor HQ, at +1-813-949-6170 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Xplor International
Xplor International is a not-for-profit association dedicated to the education, evolution, and success of the Customer Communications Management (CCM) industry. Our members design, produce, implement, deliver and manage high-volume, highly regulated and highly personalized communications across all channels and in all formats.
Xplor’s mission is to provide the education and resources necessary for the development of engaging customer communications.
We enhance organizational success and advance the careers of our members by providing research, analyst access, industry certification, professional development, and educator guidance. Global members benefit from our in-person annual conference, virtual events, and networking opportunities.
Xplor International has its worldwide headquarters in Florida, with active membership across the globe.
Further information is available at www.xplor.org.
Xplor International Media Contact: