It’s hard to believe the Xplor Conference and Vendor Forum is just 3 weeks away. The weather in Florida is great, the speakers have been confirmed and the final touches for the networking events have been made.
Out of all of the tasks that I am personally involved in I enjoy providing input to the keynote and networking events. (Although everyone knows Lynn Robbins does the heavy lifting)
This year’s event is once again jammed packed. When we “re-invented” the conference four years ago our goal was to make it the perfect combination of education and networking. That is what makes this event unique.
The conference and track chairs have put together the curriculum, which continues to just get better every year. There are lots of unique sessions and tracks this year, which I have written about in previous blog postings.
There are seven networking events during the three days:
- Tues Opening Session and Networking Lunch – Sponsored by Xplor partner 48HourPrint
- Tues Evening – Reception and Vendor Forum Opening – entertainment, food and beverage (sponsored by FIS)
- Wed Networking Lunch – sponsored by Kodak
- Wednesday Evening Beach Party – entertainment, food and beverage. (Rumor has it an American Idol Contestant may make an appearance …. Yes, she has been on TV) – Sponsored by Crawford Technologies and ProofPlus
- Thursday – Walk, Crawl, Run – After the Wednesday night event clear your head and join us for a run (walking and crawling is also permitted)
- Thursday – Awards Luncheon/Keynote – Great food and keynote speaker Patrick Welch sponsored by Graph Expo and Print 13
- Thursday Farewell Reception – Enjoy a parting beverage with your new contacts and friends
The lucky 77 …. Seventy educational sessions plus seven networking …. I love when a plan comes together.
There is still time to register at http://bit.ly/xKp5wV and win a FULL 2013 Conference Pass AND a one night stay for the 2012 event paid by Xplor – Registration deadline for this offer is March 11th!