I have a digital press now what?
Digital printing has come a long way over the last 5-10 years, with the latest and greatest being displayed at the upcoming Graph Expo, September 11-14 in Chicago.
Although feeds, speeds, quality and cost are always part of the discussion when talking about a digital press, applications and how to maximize the press has taken center stage.
Ask not how your printer does it, but what you can do with your printer!
Maximizing your investment means getting up to speed quickly, understanding themarket and exploiting every capability of your digital press. It requires information, knowledge, best practices and new ideas which can found at conferences, seminars, webinars and social networks. One idea, just one nugget, can turn a digital press from overhead to a profit center.
Take advantage of the knowledge that is out there rather than re-inventing the wheel. Even if you are doing well, you can always find new ideas to increase revenue and reduce expense.
Ideas and nuggets available at Graph Expo!
Yes, a little self promotion here, but you must admit I do not do it very often in my blog. (In fact I think this a first).
Great ideas, best practices and a bag full of nuggets are available at the Xplor at Graph Expo conference. The Xplor conference will focus on: automation, document design, document re-engineering, multi-channel delivery and new application opportunities Sessions include:
- X1 – The Ugly Secret About QR Codes
- X2 – ADF is No Longer a Want – It’s a Requirement in Today’s Compliance and Regulatory Environment
- X3 – Enhanced Customer Communications and Color Management: Improving Efficiencies and Adding Value
- X6 – Digital Collision – Where Do We Go From Here?
- X4 – Technology Applications and Their Use in Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
- X5 – Building Successful ADF Platforms
- X7 – Communication Requirements in a Multi-Channel World
- X8 – Knowledge Management in Print – Expanding the Value Chain
- X9 – The Jump to Transaction Color Printing
- X10 – Repurposing Legacy Applications for Multi-Channel Communications.
- X11 – Increasing Customer Loyalty
- X12 – Data: The Key to a Winning Strategy
- X13 – Creating and Measuring an Integrated Marketing Plan
- X14 – Delivering ROI with Interactive Document Solutions
- X15 – What Makes a Successful Multi-Channel Campaign? The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- X16 – Learning to Love The Cloud and What it Means to Customer Communications
- X18- Automation…Now More Than Ever!
- X17 – The Meaning of Print-Streams: 42 Things You Can Do With a Print File Other Than Printing It
Would you spend $100, $200 or $300 to make (or save) $10k, 20K or even $100k? (Maybe a million)
Click here for more information and dig for a few nuggets.
Hope to see you in Chicago.