Lutz, FL – April 10, 2019 – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced their conference sponsors for XPLOR19, being held April 23-25 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“I want to thank all of our conference sponsors for their support of the event” said Skip Henk, EDP, President and CEO of Xplor International. “It is the commitment of our sponsors and the vendor community that enables us to deliver a world class event in our unique format.”
XPLOR19 Conference Sponsors include:
- Conference Bag – Canon Solutions America
- Conference Guide – Cincinnati Financial
- Lanyard/Badge Holder – Quadient
- Food and Beverage
- Thursday Lunch – Quadient
- Networking Events
- Tuesday Opening Reception – Taylor Communications/NEPS
- Wednesday Happy Hour Reception – Crawford Technologies and RenderX, Inc.
- Conference Programming
- Industry Awards Ceremony – GrayHair Software
- Customer Experience General Session Panel – Broadridge
- Delivery Track – Canon Solutions America
- Industry Analyst General Session Panel – Ricoh USA
- Opening General Session Panel – Quadient
- Conference Signage – Smart Communications
- Design Competition – Quadient
- Mobile Conference App – Eclipse Corporation
There are a couple more sponsorships still available. Vendors interested in either a sponsorship or becoming an exhibitor should contact 813-949-6170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding XPLOR19, or to register, visit www.xplor.org/xplor19. Questions should be directed to Register@xplor.org or +1-813-949-6170 between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (ET), Monday through Friday.
About Xplor International
Xplor International is a not-for-profit association that provides thought leadership to the customer communications industry. As a community Xplor provides advocacy, education, training, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Our members are decision makers and recommenders who are involved in the conception, design, implementation production and delivery of multi-channel client, member and customer communications.
Xplor’s mission is to enhance organizational success and advance the careers of our members by providing research, publications, industry certification, professional development, web-based events, and conference programming. Xplor International has its worldwide headquarters in Lutz, Florida, with affiliated offices around the world. Further information is available at www.xplor.org.
Xplor International Media Contact:
Director of Marketing