Lutz, FL – November 2, 2021 – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the line-up of conference sponsors for XPLOR21, being held November 16-18 at the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida.
For information about the XPLOR21 event or to register visit: https://cvent.me/gRg97O
“Our sponsors are critical to the success of our programming,” said Skip Henk, EDP, President and CEO of Xplor International. “We thank our long-time supporters, it means a great deal to the association as well as me personally, especially during these uncertain times!”
- Diamond Sponsors
- Gimbel & Associates – Opening Reception, Beverage Breaks, Welcome & Industry Awards, Educational Tracks
- Quadient – Mobile App, Lanyards, Tuesday Lunch
- Crawford Technologies – Beach Happy Hour Reception
- RenderX – Beach Happy Hour Reception
- Ruby Sponsor
- Smart Communications – Signage
- Emerald Sponsor
- Canon Solutions America – Conference Bags
XPLOR21 Vendor Forum:
- Accusoft, Below Inc., CommonLook, Compart North America, Crawford Technologies, enChoice, Inc. Gimbel & Associates, Hatteras, Inc., MHC, OpenText, Papyrus Software, Quadient, Racami, RenderX, Smart Communications, Solimar Systems, Inc., WayPath Consulting
About Xplor International
Xplor International is a not-for-profit association that provides thought leadership to the customer communications industry. As a community, Xplor provides advocacy, education, training, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Our members are decision-makers and recommenders who are involved in the conception, design, implementation production and delivery of multi-channel client, member and customer communications.
Xplor’s mission is to enhance organizational success and advance the careers of our members by providing research, publications, industry certification, professional development, web-based events, and conference programming. Xplor International has its worldwide headquarters in Lutz, Florida, with affiliated offices around the world. Further information is available at www.xplor.org.
Xplor International Media Contact: