Lutz, FL – March 9, 2017 – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the line-up of conference sponsors for Xploration® 17, being held March 28-30 at the Caribe Royale Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
“Our sponsors are critical to the success of our programming.” said Skip Henk, EDP, President and CEO of Xplor International. “I’d like to thank our long-time sponsors for their continued support and welcome a few new players as well!”
Xploration® 17 Conference Sponsors include:
- Conference Bag– Canon Solutions America
- Lanyard/Badge Holder– OpenText
- Writing Pad – Appvion
Food and Beverage
- Tuesday Lunch – Elixir Technologies
- Wednesday Lunch – Crawford Technologies
- Beverage Breaks – GMC Software
- Thursday Breakfast – Xplor Canada
- Opening Reception – NEPS, Inc.
- Wednesday Happy Hour Reception – Crawford Technologies and RenderX, Inc.
- Industry Analysts’ Workshop – GMC Software
- Track – All Things Data – Compart North America
- Track – Customer Experience – Elixir Technologies
- Track – Business Management – OpenText
- Keynote Speaker / Gary Vitti – Ricoh USA
There are a couple more sponsorships still available. Vendors interested in either a sponsorship or becoming an exhibitor should contact Xplor’s Director of Sales, Deborah Green at 770-444-3845 or via email at email@example.com.
About Xplor International
Xplor International is a not-for-profit association that provides thought leadership to the customer communications industry. As a community Xplor provides advocacy, education, training, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Our members are decision makers and recommenders who are involved in the conception, design, implementation production and delivery of multi-channel client, member and customer communications.
Xplor’s mission is to enhance organizational success and advance the careers of our members by providing research, publications, industry certification, professional development, web-based events, and conference programming. Xplor International has its worldwide headquarters in Lutz, Florida, with affiliated offices around the world. Further information is available at www.xplor.org.
Xplor International Media Contact: