Complimentary One-Day Event Features Five Speakers
Lutz, FL – October 23, 2019 – Xplor International today announced the expansion of the 2019 Xploration Tour agenda. The Philadelphia event will take place October 30th and will be hosted by NAPCO at their Media Center. The complimentary event is sponsored by Compart. Attendees can register at www.cvent.com/d/6yqy9l.
The event will feature continental breakfast, lunch and five educational sessions:
- CCM and the Customer Experience – Skip Henk, President/CEO, Xplor International
- Insurance Document Technology Update – Bill Sinn, Editor in Chief, Insurance Technology Association’s PRO Magazine
- The API Economy – John Lynch, VP Technology, Compart
- Records Management Regulations & Challenges – Mark Dameika, Enterprise Records Management Project Lead, Vanguard
- Why a Modern CCM Platform is a Must-Have for a Digital Transformation Strategy – Angie Winn, VP, Technical Sales and Services, GhostDraft
“We are excited about our lineup of speakers and topics,” says Skip Henk, President/CEO of Xplor International. “This will be a day filled with great content, discussion and networking with peers! Once again want to thank NAPCO for hosting and Compart for sponsoring the event.”
For more information about the Xploration Tour, or for your complimentary registration, visit www.xplor.org/tour.
About Xplor International
Xplor International is a not-for-profit association that provides thought leadership to the customer communications industry. As a community, Xplor provides advocacy, education, training, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Our members are decision makers and recommenders who are involved in the conception, design, implementation, production and delivery of multi-channel client, member and customer communications.
Xplor’s mission is to enhance organizational success and advance the careers of our members by providing research, publications, industry certification, professional development, web-based events and conference programming. Xplor International has its worldwide headquarters in Lutz, Florida, with affiliated offices around the world. Further information is available at www.xplor.org.
Xplor International Media Contact:
Director of Marketing