Xplor Announces 2021 Technology and Application of the Year Award Winners
Recipients to be recognized at XPLOR21 in St. Pete Beach on November 16th
Lutz, FL — October 21, 2021 – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the recipients of its 2021 Technology and Application of the Year Awards. The awards will be presented at a ceremony Tuesday, November 16, 2021, during the XPLOR21 event at the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida.
Tweet this: @opentext has won the #XPLOR21 Technology of the Year Award and Pink Elephant Productions @colorkarma / Massachusetts Commission for the Blind has won the Application of the Year! Honorable Mentions include: @CrawfordTechInc @Racami1 @Quadient and CSG https://bit.ly/3m20ZAX
Application of the Year Award:
The Application of the Year Award is presented to an individual, a company or an organization to recognize outstanding achievement in the imaginative application of current technology and/or unique implementation of existing document and communication systems. This award is open to members and non-members alike.
Xplor will award two honorable mentions in addition to the 2021 winner.
- The winner of the 2021 Xplor Application of the Year is Massachusetts Commission for the Blind and Pink Elephant Productions for their implementation of “The Quest for Independence.” This “Pre-Employment Transition Guidebook” utilizes multichannel and multi-media application technology using a graphic novel format, for visually impaired individuals between the ages of 14-21 years of age.
- An Honorable Mention is being awarded to Quadient for their InspireXpress, an application of technology that shifted over 25,000 legacy CCM templates to their customers’ Inspire platform by applying Artificial Intelligence (AI,) Machine Learning (ML,) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology to the cumbersome process of migrating legacy CCM applications to a new platform.
- A second Honorable Mention is being awarded to CSG for the “CSG Experiences Practice” a dynamic approach that leverages holistic data analysis to create tangible insights allowing companies to better know their customer and deliver exceptional experiences. Through CSG’s customer engagement platform, companies can identify and tap into individual customer voices to discover the values, pains, and needs of the customer
Technology of the Year Award:
The Technology of the Year Award honors an individual, company or organization that has conceived and developed an original concept leading to a significant advancement in the industry. This can be a new program, product, or technology that notably enhances the capabilities of document and communication systems. This award is open to members and non-members alike.
Like the Application of the Year award, Xplor will present two honorable mentions, in addition to the winner of the award.
- The winner of the 2021 Xplor Technology of the Year is OpenText for their “OpenText Exstream for Salesforce,” a document generation tool with which Salesforce users can combine business data that is maintained in Salesforce with the capabilities of the OpenText Exstream platform, which allows the mapping of Salesforce standard and custom objects to available templates using information from the Salesforce system in business documents processed by Exstream.
- An Honorable Mention is being awarded to Crawford Technologies for “PRO DocNow,” an engine for document manipulation enhancing already composed documents with color, logos, graphics, and more, to enabling production optimization by adding barcodes, generating postal sorting logic, and mining documents for index creation.
- A second Honorable Mention is being awarded to Racami for “Pay+,” which recognizes each person’s document within a print job and stores those documents securely and executes workflows that send communications based on their preferences, payment history, demographics, and lifestyle. Initial notifications are via email to let people know that their bills are ready to pay. Additional communications workflows are prebuilt and triggered at different points in the payment lifecycle.
“We once again had a wide array of submissions this year making the decision by the Awards Committee difficult,” said Skip Henk, EDP, President and CEO of Xplor International. “I would like to congratulate all of our 2021 award recipients and also thank all of those who took the time to apply for an award.”
Xplor International will also be announcing the recipients of additional awards at XPLOR21 on Tuesday, November 16, 2021, during the awards ceremony.
For more information regarding XPLOR21, or to access the registration site, please visit https://cvent.me/gRg97O. Questions should be directed to Register@xplor.org or +1-813-949-6170 between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (ET), Monday through Friday. Vendors interested in being a sponsor or exhibitor can contact Xplor HQ, at +1-813-949-6170 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Xplor International
Xplor International is a not-for-profit association that provides thought leadership to the customer communications industry. As a community, Xplor provides advocacy, education, training, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Our members are decision-makers and recommenders who are involved in the conception, design, implementation production and delivery of multi-channel client, member and customer communications.
Xplor’s mission is to enhance organizational success and advance the careers of our members by providing research, publications, industry certification, professional development, web-based events, and conference programming. Xplor International has its worldwide headquarters in Lutz, Florida, with affiliated offices around the world. Further information is available at www.xplor.org.
Twitter: twitter.com/Xplor_Int or @Xplor_Int
Xplor International Media Contact: