The 2020, 2021 & 2022 Xploration Tours were suspended due to COVID-19.
2023 Xploration Tour Dates & Cities Coming Soon!
About the Xploration Tour
The Xploration Tour focused on the best practices and technologies that drive Customer Communications and featured speakers who shared their experiences and expertise in creating effective and efficient communications.
Each event began with an industry overview which provided a baseline for the day, focusing on the current state of the industry. Additional sessions focused on best practices and technologies, as speakers shared their thoughts on why CCM is important, how companies can get started, and how they can implement a CCM strategy. Each tour event included lunch, courtesy of the event sponsors, and wrapped up with a panel of the day’s speakers.
Each one-day event featured:
- Industry Overview
- Two or Three Educational Sessions
- Two or Three Sponsor Snapshots
- Closing Panel
- Facility Tour (if applicable)
Whether your company already has or is looking to implement and/or enhance your CCM strategy, this program provides insight and direction.
The Xploration Tour is a joint venture with the Xplor USA & Xplor Canada Regions and is designed to provide educational programming, information and networking opportunities to our members as well as industry professionals across North America. This is a great opportunity to spend a day networking and learning about the latest trends and best practices in Customer Communications Management. Be sure to view Xplor’s YouTube Channel for videos of past events.
The Xploration® Tour is different from any other “local” programming Xplor has done in the past:
- Meetings are conducted at customer and enterprise locations throughout the United States and Canada, with most including a facility tour.
- Attendees like “real world” presentations and each agenda focuses on enterprise user presentations and/or case studies.
- Sessions are recorded and posted on the Xplor Member Portal as well as distributed via E-Document News.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.