Xplor Announces 2020 Application and Technology of the Year Award Winners
Recipients to be recognized at XPLOR20 in St. Pete Beach on April 14th
Lutz, FL — March 11, 2020 – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the recipients of its 2020 Technology and Application of the Year Awards. The awards will be presented at a ceremony Tuesday, April 14, during the XPLOR20 event in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Application of the Year Award:
The Application of the Year Award is presented to an individual, company or organization to recognize outstanding achievement in the imaginative application of current technology and/or unique implementation of existing document and communication systems.
Xplor will award two honorable mentions in addition to the 2020 winner.
- The winner of the 2020 Xplor Application of the Year Award is NEPS, a Taylor Company, for Empowering Customers with Simplified Self-Service Solutions by implementing their award winning NSite Platform with the Editor self-service UI and utilizing their Clear Communications practice, driven by the LUNATM The Simplified Self-Service Solutions empowered their customers’ non-technical employees to create and manage their customer communications and maintain ownership of their business. The Clear analysis and transformation services drove an improved look and feel, the use of plain language and significantly reduced the number of working templates, optimizing internal delivery from months to weeks while converting a large percentage of customer applications from paper to digital.
- An Honorable Mention is being awarded to AFP Habitat and BlueRush for their implementation of IndiVideo platform. AFP Habitat observed a 65% increase in account openings and contributions from viewers who watched the IndiVideo versus customers that did not watch. 70% of the viewers watched 100% of the video, fully engaging with the experience and 90% of consumers reported increased satisfaction and better understanding of their pension statement.
- A second Honorable Mention is being awarded to Content Critical Solutions, Inc. and Crawford Technologies, Inc. for their implementation and integration of PRO Conductor. The implementation has facilitated total control over production at CCS’s three plants enabling major efficiency improvements reducing costs significantly. The improved document integrity has allowed CCS to meet its Six Sigma standards, and a 200% reduction in their key metric job rejection rate.
Technology of the Year Award:
The Technology of the Year Award honors an individual, company or organization that has conceived and developed an original concept leading to a significant advancement in the industry. This can be a new program, product or technology that notably enhances the capabilities of document and communication systems.
Like the Application of the Year award, Xplor will present two honorable mentions, in addition to the winner of the award.
- The winner of the 2020 Xplor Technology of the Year is being awarded to Crawford Technologies for their GoMobile product. Launched in 2019 GoMobile creates and delivers customer communications in an HTML5 format from any PDF file, creating responsive, mobile-ready communications without requiring changes to upstream document composition or archiving workflows.
- An Honorable Mention is being awarded to CommonLook for their CommonLook PDF, a premier tool for testing, remediation and certification of documents for accessibility compliance whose benefits include validation against Section 508, WCAG 2.0, PDF/UA 1.0 and HHS standards as well as a host of other features.
- A second Honorable Mention is being awarded to Compart for their DocBridge Impress product. DocBridge Impress reduces costs and time, allowing for a steady distribution across all channels, leading to an uninterrupted user experience. The platform allows seamless integration of new and emerging channels that can be scaled to any size and allows future digital channels to be integrated as needed.
“The 2020 awards were very difficult for our judges who had to pare down the submissions to only three award recipients in each category,” said Skip Henk, EDP, President and CEO of Xplor International. “A big congratulations to all of our 2020 award recipients; I look forward to seeing all the recipients at XPLOR20.”
For more information regarding XPLOR20, or to access the registration site, please visit www.xplor.org/XPLOR20. Questions should be directed to email@example.com or +1-813-949-6170. Vendors interested in being a sponsor or exhibitor can contact Xplor HQ, at +1-813-949-6170 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Xplor International
Xplor International is a not-for-profit association that provides thought leadership to the customer communications industry. As a community, Xplor provides advocacy, education, training, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Our members are decision makers and recommenders who are involved in the conception, design, implementation production and delivery of multi-channel client, member and customer communications.
Xplor’s mission is to enhance organizational success and advance the careers of our members by providing research, publications, industry certification, professional development, web-based events, and conference programming. Xplor International has its worldwide headquarters in Lutz, Florida, with affiliated offices around the world. Further information is available at www.xplor.org.
Twitter: twitter.com/Xplor_Int or @Xplor_Int
Xplor International Media Contact:
Director of Marketing