Xplor Announces 2022 Technology and Application of the Year Award Winners
Recipients to be recognized at XPLOR22 in St. Pete Beach on September 13th
Lutz, FL — August 9, 2022 – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the recipients of its 2022 Technology and Application of the Year Awards. The awards will be presented at a ceremony Tuesday, September 13, 2022, during the XPLOR22 event at the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida.
Application of the Year Award:
The Application of the Year Award is presented to an individual, a company or an organization to recognize outstanding achievement in the imaginative application of current technology and/or unique implementation of existing document and communication systems. This award is open to members and non-members alike.
Xplor will award two honorable mentions in addition to the 2022 winner.
- The winner of the 2022 Xplor Application of the Year is MetLife for the creation and implementation of their Customer Engagement (CE) Portal in response to COVID-19 and the impact on the submission process for both customers and non-customers to process claims.
- An Honorable Mention is being awarded to State of Tennessee Print Site Consolidation and Hyperautomation Workflow submitted by Crawford Technologies that resulted in the state re-inventing their processes, utilize low-code platforms to improve service, reduce cost and prepare their in-plant for the future.
- A second Honorable Mention is being awarded to State of Washington DES Print & Mail Services submitted by Solimar Systems for their implementation of a new workflow system and system tools, ReadyPDF® Prepress Server™, that resulted in major reductions of processing time, reduction of file sizes (up to 72%) along with a host of associated cost savings.
Technology of the Year Award:
The Technology of the Year Award honors an individual, company or organization that has conceived and developed an original concept leading to a significant advancement in the industry. This can be a new program, product, or technology that notably enhances the capabilities of document and communication systems. This award is open to members and non-members alike.
Like the Application of the Year award, Xplor will present two honorable mentions, in addition to the winner of the award.
- The winner of the 2022 Xplor Technology of the Year is Smart Communications for The Conversation Cloud™ which empowers companies to engage in more meaningful customer conversations. This technology combines sophisticated integrations while simultaneously optimizing communications programs with advanced analytics. The platform allows the company to collect customer information, communicate more effectively, collaborate more efficiently and coordinate insightful two-way interactions.
- An Honorable Mention is being awarded to Papyrus Software for their Business Designer software which incorporates Business DOC Design, Data Capture, Process Designer, and Automated Doc Factory that decreases time to market, increases efficiency, reduces running costs and provides overall business agility and operational flexibility.
- A second Honorable Mention is being awarded to Crawford Technologies for their AccessibilityNow Validator® which delivers a highly detailed automated solution for fully checking PDF documents to determine their level of compliance to all the main document accessibility standards: WCAG 2.1, PDF/UA and HHS. AccessibilityNow Validator is purpose-built with an open architecture that makes it possible to integrate within an existing workflow.
“The bar is set higher and higher each year, making it more and more difficult for a winner to be decided by the Awards Committee,” said Skip Henk, EDP, President and CEO of Xplor International. “I would like to congratulate all of our 2022 award recipients and also thank all of those who took the time to apply for an award.”
Xplor International will also be announcing the recipients of additional awards at XPLOR22 on Tuesday, September 13, 2022, during the awards ceremony.
For more information regarding XPLOR22, or to access the registration site, please visit www.xplor.org/XPLOR22. Questions should be directed to Register@xplor.org or +1-813-949-6170 between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (ET), Monday through Friday. Vendors interested in being a sponsor or exhibitor can contact Xplor HQ, at +1-813-949-6170 or via email at email@example.com.
About Xplor International
Xplor International is a not-for-profit association dedicated to the education, evolution, and success of the Customer Communications Management (CCM) industry. Our members design, produce, implement, deliver and manage high-volume, highly regulated and highly personalized communications across all channels and in all formats.
Xplor’s mission is to provide the education and resources necessary for the development of engaging customer communications.
We enhance organizational success and advance the careers of our members by providing research, analyst access, industry certification, professional development, and educator guidance. Global members benefit from our in-person annual conference, virtual events, and networking opportunities.
Xplor International has its worldwide headquarters in Lutz, Florida, chapters in the US and Canada, and active membership across the globe.
Further information is available at www.xplor.org.
Twitter: twitter.com/Xplor_Int or @Xplor_Int
Xplor International Media Contact: