This one-day educational seminar and networking event, graciously hosted by Broadridge at their state-of-the-art facility in Brentwood, NY on Long Island, is built around “hot topics” that are impacting our industry today and shaping how it will evolve in the future – color inkjet printing, omni-channel communications, data security, and document accessibility.
The seminar includes lunch and a tour of Broadridge’s production facility, as well as an overview of Xplor’s Graph Expo program and an early snapshot of Xploration® 16 planning.
What attendees will learn:
- Customer communications trends, best practices
- Policy and process considerations for securing data against breach and misuse
- What are accessible documents and why they are important?
- Preference management, the customer experience, and multi-channel communications
- How accessibility regulations change the landscape for organizations doing business with the US government
- Data security and risk mitigation
Do not hesitate any longer! Register today!
A BIG THANK YOU to our event sponsor, Broadridge Financial, as well!
Future of Transaction Print… From Inkjet to Digital/Multi Channel Communications
Presenter: Jerry Lazarus, Vice President at Broadridge
Are your Customer Communications Secure? Life-cycle of Data Protection
Presenter: Victor Karl, Security Information Officer at Canon Business Process Services, Inc.
What You Need to Know about Pending Accessibility Regulation Changes and How to Prepare for Them
Presenter: Scott Baker, Executive VP of Crawford Technologies
For complete session information, please visit the event website.