Three-Day Event to Host Over 55 Educational Sessions, Vendor Forum, and Networking Events
Lutz, FL – October 5, 2015 – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, has issued a “call for presentations” for their annual event, Xploration® 16, taking place April 5-7, 2016 at the Caribe Royale Orlando in Orlando, Florida. The event will feature eight distinct tracks which include 46 educational sessions, 9 panel sessions, and 3 keynotes, as well as a vendor forum, and daily networking events.
Tweet this: @Xplor_Int has opened up the call for presentations! Share your knowledge in Orlando on various topics! http://bit.ly/1Q18G1p #Xplor16
Xplor has opened up the call for presentations with the ability to submit for one of three positions: Session Presenter, Panel Moderator, or Panelist.
“We are looking for great content, made up of real world experiences, delivered by people who have lived it.”, says Roger Chamberlain, 2016 Conference Chair, “I highly encourage people to submit quickly if they are interested in participating as over the last three years we have had many more submissions than speaking opportunities.”
To view a full list of conference topics or to submit, please visit www.cvent.com/d/nrqgp0. Please feel free to sign up as both a panelist and a session presenter. Due to past demand, we can only accept one entry per person for session presenters, so choose your best one! Those selected will be notified of the status of their submission in November.
Panel moderators and session presenters will receive a complimentary full-conference pass for sharing their time and talent. Panelists receive a discount on published pricing and can attend the event for $499 USD.
Eight Educational Tracks
In preparation for Xploration® 16, Xplor is seeking speakers from the business analyst and vendor communities on topics across eight different tracks that encompass the entire document lifecycle and includes, but not limited to:
- System Controls: Analytics, Archive, Business Intelligence, Dashboards, Metrics, Production Integrity, Production Control Management, Workflow
- All Things Data: Accessibility, Compliance, Composition, Data Management, Data Extract, Data Hygiene, Design, Print Stream Engineering, Segmentation
- Distribution: Email, Mail, Mobile, Print, Social, SMS, Video, Web
- The Customer Experience: CCM, e-Commerce, Geo-Targeting, Managing Multi-Channel, Mobile Strategies, Multi-Channel ADF, Omni-Channel
- For Executive Eyes Only: BYOD, Compliance Auditing, Data Security, Mergers & Acquisitions, RFPs, The Changing Workforce, The Need for Mobile
- Career Development: Getting Hired or Promoted, Industry Certification, Job Security in an Unsecure World
- Fundamentals: EDBOK Document Fundamentals taught by acadami
- Evolving Trends: Views from leading analysts and consultants
Nine Panel Topics
Xploration® 16 will feature nine panels throughout the event (that you can be involved in!) on the following topics:
- Who’s in control?
- Who owns the data and should you care?
- I have content. Now what?
- Is there such a thing as the perfect customer experience?
- The great CCM debate
- Is great marketing and innovation enough?
- Can’t sleep? You must be an executive!
- Plotting a course in a changing world!
- What’s next? (Industry analysts and consultants only)
The event will also feature a vendor forum that is designed to capitalize on the wealth of knowledge within the Xplor vendor community. These forums provide an opportunity for both attendees and vendors to share ideas and information on applications, industry trends and products.
Xplor’s Conference is known as the number one networking event in the industry. The 2016 event will once again continue that tradition as participants can attend educational sessions during the day while networking at lunches and evening events.
For more information or to apply as a speaker, please visit www.cvent.com/d/nrqgp0. For more information about the conference, please visit www.xplor.org/xplor16. Any questions should be directed to Register@xplor.org, +1-813-949-6170, between the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (ET), Monday through Friday.
Vendors interested in exhibiting or being an event sponsor should contact Xplor’s Director of Sales, Deborah Green, at 770-444-3845 or via email at email@example.com.
About Xplor International
Xplor International is a worldwide, not-for-profit professional association that consists of thousands of users and suppliers of the products and services that create, modify and deliver customized information using a wide variety of document technologies. The association provides educational products and programs for its members and the industry at large through conferences, meetings and annual events. Xplor International has its worldwide headquarters in Lutz, Florida, with affiliated offices around the world. Connect with Xplor on Facebook or Twitter.
Xplor International Media Contact:
Chad Henk, EDA