Electronic Document Associate (EDA)
This designation is awarded to individuals currently working in the electronic document industry who meet both of the following criteria:
- Minimum of two years of active work experience in the industry
- Earn an equivalent of 50 Certification Credits (educational and/or knowledge sharing)
- Education credits (post-secondary education and industry-related education)
- Knowledge sharing credits (industry-related activities such as preparing or giving an educational presentation)
Students enrolled in a post-secondary program may also apply if the following criteria are met:
- Minimum of two years post-secondary education
- Minimum of 3 months of industry-related job experience, including internships
- The equivalent of 50 Certification Credits (educational and/or knowledge sharing)
EDA Designation Cost:
- $150 USD Application Fee
- The EDA designation is good for 5 years and is not renewable.
- If you apply for your EDP certification within 5 years of receiving your EDA designation, your EDP Application Fee ($50 USD) will be waived. You remain responsible for your EDP Portfolio Review Fee ($300 USD).
- Learn more from this Xplor EDP Webinar: Leveling Up in a Time of Great Change: EDP Certification Value in Print, Mail & CCM
- Review the Xplor EDP Certification Program Handbook before applying for your EDA. Download the Xplor EDP Certification Program Handbook here.
EDA Application Options:
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.