Due to ever-changing technology and human behavior, it is imperative to remain current in the electronic document industry. To retain your status as an EDP or M-EDP, you must re-certify every five years and meet the following criteria:
- Earn 150 re-certification credits (at least 50 each in Education and Knowledge Sharing)
- Accept the EDP Code of Ethics
EDP Re-Certification Cost:
- $125 USD (equivalent to $25 USD per year)
- View the list of EDP Re-Certification Credits and how they are assigned (in this excerpt from the EDP Policies & Procedures Manual)
- Use our EDP Re-Certification Site to track and save your credits during your 5-year re-certification period.
EDP Re-Certification Application:
- Use our EDP Re-Certification Site to submit the credits you’ve been tracking along with your online re-certification application and fee at the end of your 5-year re-certification period.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.