Electronic Document Professional (EDP)®
This certification is awarded to individuals currently working in the electronic document industry who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of five years of active work experience in the industry
- Earn an equivalent of 100 education credits (post-secondary education and industry-related education)
- Submit a portfolio of actual business examples that demonstrate and document the candidate’s capabilities
- Accept the EDP Code of Ethics
EDP Certification Cost:
- $50 USD Application Fee
- $300 USD Portfolio Review Fee
- Review the EDP Handbook before applying for your EDP. Download the EDP Handbook here.
- Once earned, you must re-certify every 5 years to maintain your EDP certification. Read about EDP Re-Certification here.
- Learn more from this Xplor EDP Webinar: Leveling Up in a Time of Great Change: EDP Certification Value in Print, Mail & CCM
EDP Application Options:
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.