Dealing with the Pandemic and Making Today a More Productive Day
Antoine DuPont is a recognized expert and strategist in digital marketing. He’s an award-winning marketing agency owner and a speaker at national & international conferences including a keynote presentation at #XPLOR20 September 17-19 in St. Pete Beach Florida.
Recently, Antoine shared some thoughts on dealing with the pandemic and making today a more productive day (or at least he hopes).
Some days are productive and some aren’t.
Yesterday wasn’t productive. I kept getting distracted by Facebook or by the latest news article on the pandemic.
So I went in the kitchen looking for a snack. I kept telling myself “you’re not hungry, you’re just distracted & anxious”. I made myself a sandwich anyway. Just because.
Today will be a more productive day! I hope…
One of the simple ways I found to stay focused is to take one simple project at a time, like “create 2 short videos” or “redesign my landing page”, “write one blog”
Many of my friends lately have reached out to ask me about the tools I use to run my business. Below are ALL my favorite tools and what I use them for
So if you have good intentions on being productive today (or next week), here you go:
(not in any particular order of preference)
- InVideo: to create a quick animation or video on the fly
- RemoveBG : to remove the background on any picture
- TubeBuddy : to get intelligence on how best to win with my YouTube videos
- SEM Rush : to get intelligence on keywords and traffic on my website (and my competitors)
- Custom Thumbnails : when I don’t have time to create my own thumbnails
- Canva : when I need a graphic done quickly on a tight budget
- AnswerThePublic: to know what question people ask on the internet with any keyword
- Zoom : when I need to Zoom with people 😉
- Basecamp : to manage all our projects
- Moz Local : to win at the local SEO level
- Buzz Sumo : to get intelligence on which content is going to perform best
- Rev : to quickly get a video transcript
- Videvo: for free stock video footage and clips
- Death To Stock : for unique non-stock photos and images
- GT Metrix: to check the load speed of any website
- Splasheo : to customize a video for social media with captions
Have a happy productive day. Cheers!
Stay safe & be well. Hope to meet you in St. Pete Beach.
Sales & Marketing Speaker + Consultant
For more information on #XPLOR20 please visit: https://bit.ly/3eewLVH