With Graph Expo just two weeks away I am amazed at the “buzz” being generated through the print, email and social media. Talking with Chris Price, VP of the Graphic Arts Show Company, he is anticipating a great show.
Here are three “don’t miss” opportunities:
- Xplor at Graph Expo: a half day seminar featuring industry and subject matter experts who will talk about best practices, case studies and trends within the document communications industry.
Complimentary session: Attend one of the nine Xplor conference sessions, listed below, as our guest. For additional information and to registration click here.
- Monday, October 8, 2012 – 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Use registration discount code XSFREE to receive your complimentary session.
- Best Practices for Design and Color Quality
- The Mail Truck vs. The Cloud: The Digital Mailbox Revolution
- How to Integrate Scaling, Security & Compliance Into Your Document Workflow Strategy
- Will It Mail? Design Considerations for Inkjet Transaction and Direct Mail
- Mining and Using Social Media Data to Increase Customer Engagement and Relevant Multichannel Communication
- Making it Relevant: An Introduction to Variable Data Printing
- Color Theory Meets Document Design: How to Make Your Documents Sing in Color!
- Linking Print and Mail: Transitioning to a White Paper Factory™ Workflow
- One Algorithm Doesn’t Fit All
2. Experience The Printerverse – Xplor partner Print Media Centr has created The Printerverse, an educational and networking haven for printers, integrated marketers, print and digital producers, print and media buyers, designers, creatives, agencies—and anyone interested in today’s evolution of print. Located on the Show floor, it will feature a variety of ways to interact with print, including the GRAPHitti Wall which you dont want to miss! Click here for more information
3. Check out the new GASC Channel with all the latest and greatest news for the 2012 Graph Expo event. Click here and enjoy!
See you in a couple weeks ….