Call for Presentations is Now Open for XPLOR19
The Two-and-a-half day event to host forty sessions, a vendor forum, and networking events
Lutz, FL – October 17, 2018 – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, has issued a “call for presentations” for their annual event, XPLOR19, taking place April 23-25, 2019 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The event will feature three tracks which will include forty educational sessions and a keynote, in addition to the vendor forum and daily networking events.
Tweet this: @Xplor_Int has opened up the 2019 Call for Presentations! Share your knowledge and experiences at a new venue in Las Vegas! Speaking could net you a free pass! #XPLOR19 https://bit.ly/2CR0Fj2
Xplor has opened up the call for presentations with the ability to submit as either a Session Presenter or a Panelist. Xplor is also continuing to offer session presenters the option of a 25-minute Lightning Learning or a 50-minute Deep Dive timeslot.To view a full list of conference topics or to submit, please visit the Call for Presentations website. Due to past demand, we can only accept one entry per person for session presenters, so choose your best one! Those selected will be notified of the status of their submission in November.If selected as a session presenter or a panelist, business end users will enjoy the conference with a complimentary Platinum Passport. Industry partners/vendors will receive a discounted rate of $575 for the Platinum Passport, which is a savings of up to 50%!
Not quite sure you want to present? Get some advice from Xplor’s President/CEO here.
Three Educational Tracks
In preparation for XPLOR19, Xplor is seeking speakers from the business analyst and vendor communities on topics across three different topics of interest:
- Business Technology Track: Accessibility – Options, Analytics – What Analytics You Need, Audits – Surviving SOC/HIPAA/FISMA Audits, Document Re-Engineering – Utilizing Re-Engineering Tools, Security & Compliance – Best Practices
- Delivery Technology Track: ADF – Updating Your ADF, AFP – Update, Color Management -, Adding Color Management to Your Workflow, Communication – Design, Mailing – Best Practices, Mobile & eDelivery – Best Practices, PDF 2.0 – Updates, Print & Mail – Optimization, Print Enhancement – Options, Technology – Inkjet & Toner, Workflow – Using Workflow to Maximize Throughput
- Marketing Technology Track: CCM – Best Practices, Customer Experience – Best Practices, Developing a Customer Experience Strategy, Omni-Channel Marketing – Best Practices, The Basics of CCM and How it Impacts the Business, Why is Digital Transformation Important?
Three Panel Topics
XPLOR19 will feature three panels throughout the event that the Call for Presentations will accept applications to participate in:
- Accessibility & Compliance: The World in Which We Live
- Customer Experience: A Moving Target
- Industry Trends: A Changing CCM Landscape
The event will also feature a vendor forum that is designed to capitalize on the wealth of knowledge within the Xplor vendor community. Limited to 40 vendor partners, these forums provide an opportunity for both attendees and vendors to share ideas and information on applications, industry trends and products.
Xplor’s Conference is known as the number one networking event in the industry. The 2019 event will once again continue that tradition as participants can attend educational sessions during the day while networking at lunch and evening events.
For more information or to apply as a speaker, please visit http://www.cvent.com/d/xbqp29. For more information about the conference, please visit www.xplor.org/XPLOR19. Any questions should be directed to Register@xplor.org, +1-813-949-6170, between the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (ET), Monday through Friday.
Vendors interested in exhibiting or being an event sponsor should contact Xplor’s Director of Sales, Lou Brandow, at 813-949-6170 or via email at Lou@xplor.org.
About Xplor International
Xplor International is a not-for-profit association that provides thought leadership to the customer communications industry. As a community Xplor provides advocacy, education, training, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Our members are decision makers and recommenders who are involved in the conception, design, implementation production and delivery of multi-channel client, member and customer communications.
Xplor’s mission is to enhance organizational success and advance the careers of our members by providing research, publications, industry certification, professional development, web-based events, and conference programming. Xplor International has its worldwide headquarters in Lutz, Florida, with affiliated offices around the world. Further information is available at www.xplor.org.
Twitter: twitter.com/Xplor_Int or @Xplor_Int
Xplor International Media Contact:
Director of Marketing