Lutz, FL – August 17, 2022 – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the line-up of conference sponsors for XPLOR22, being held September 13-15, at the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida.
For information about the XPLOR22 event or to register visit: https://cvent.me/wMz1ba
“I’d like to thank our long-time partners and welcome our new ones,” said Skip Henk, EDP, President and CEO of Xplor International. “Their continued support means a great deal to the association as well as me personally, and I truly mean it when I say we wouldn’t be having an event without them.”
- Diamond Conference Sponsors
- Gimbel & Associates – Beverage Breaks, Welcome & Industry Awards, Opening Reception, Educational Tracks
- Quadient – Mobile App, Lanyards
- Crawford Technologies – Beach Happy Hour Reception Co-Sponsor
- RenderX, Inc. – Beach Happy Hour Reception Co-Sponsor
- Smart Communications – Tuesday Luncheon
- Emerald Conference Sponsor
- Canon Solutions America – Conference Bags
XPLOR22 Vendor Forum:
- Allyant, Antenna House, Inc., Crawford Technologies, Eclipse Corporation, FCI CCM Inc., Gimbel & Associates, Macrosoft Inc., Messagepoint, MHC, Nagarro Inc., OpenText, Papyrus Software, Perfect Doc Studio Inc., Quadient, RenderX, Inc., Smart Communications, Solimar Systems, Inc.
About Xplor International
Xplor International is a not-for-profit association dedicated to the education, evolution, and success of the Customer Communications Management (CCM) industry. Our members design, produce, implement, deliver and manage high-volume, highly regulated and highly personalized communications across all channels and in all formats.
Xplor’s mission is to provide the education and resources necessary for the development of engaging customer communications.
We enhance organizational success and advance the careers of our members by providing research, analyst access, industry certification, professional development, and educator guidance. Global members benefit from our in-person annual conference, virtual events, and networking opportunities.
Xplor International has its worldwide headquarters in Lutz, Florida, chapters in the US and Canada, and active membership across the globe.
Xplor International Media Contact: